All visits to the website www.eremuak.net are anonymous. However, solely for the purposes of accessing certain web services, users may opt to provide essential basic personal information.
The purpose of gathering and processing the personal data requested on www.eremuak.net is:
- to identify users for the purposes of offering more personalised attention and facilitating their participation in activities and web services;
- to study and design new services based on users' preferences and
- to send technical and other information on www.eremuak.net.
- confidential processing of users' personal data
- application of the technical and organisational measures necessary to ensure the security of personal data and to avoid unauthorised alteration, loss, processing or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which said data is exposed, whether from human action or from the physical or natural environment.
- compliance with the security measures of the facilities, systems and files housing the personal data, in accordance with the terms of RD 1720/2007
Your information will be added to the File EREMUAK program of the Directorate for the Promotion of Culture. If desired, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition provided by the Act, by writing to the Legal System and Services, Department of Education, Culture and Language Policy (C / Donostia-San Sebastián, 1 01010 Vitoria-Gasteiz)